SAVE THE DATE – 31st MARCH 2022
The British Irish Commercial Bar Association is delighted to announce the return of its (usually annual) Commercial Law Forum on the 31st March 2022.
The Forum will take place in the Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel in Manchester.
The event will include a keynote speech by the Master of the Rolls, a fascinating array of seminars and a dinner. Informal social activities the following day will round off the conference.
Confirmed speakers include:
- The Rt. Hon. Sir Geoffrey Vos, Master of the Rolls
- The Rt. Hon. Dame Siobhan Keegan, Lady Chief Justice of Northern Ireland
- The Hon. Mr. Justice David Barniville, Judge of the Court of Appeal of Ireland
- The Rt. Hon. Lord Justice Snowden, Lord Justice of Appeal
- The Hon. Lady Carmichael, Senator of the College of Justice
- The Rt. Hon. Lord Glennie, retired principal commercial judge of the Court of Session.
The full schedule, as well as a link to register, will be posted here shortly. Please check back for updates. For general enquiries, please contact Andrew Grantham QC: firstname.lastname@example.org.